- SERVINGS | 24 SERVINGS
- PREP | 10 MINUTES
- COOK | 12-18 MINUTES
- TOTAL TIME | 30 MINUTES
🍋 LETS TALK LEMON COOKIES! If you joined baking & therapy last weekend on IGTV, you know I created and attempted this test recipe of LEMON SUGAR COOKIES! If you missed it, go check it out on my grid.
They were seriously a dream. 🌻 planning to post the recipe to my blog, but for now — here it is… try it and let me know your thoughts.
Hey you all! Thanks again for joining my live last night. As promised I’m sharing the recipe with you all FIRST • before posting to my blog / IG. ❤️🌻 The meaningful conversation really meant a lot to me.
2 1/4 cup. – all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon – baking powder
1/2 teaspoon – baking soda
1/2 teaspoon – salt
3/4 cup – vegan butter (a stick + 1/2 stick)
3 tablespoon – aquafaba
1 cup – cane sugar
1 teaspoon – vanilla extract
2 tablespoons – lemon juice
zest from one full lemon
- Combine all dry ingredients (set aside)
- Combine your butter (room temperature) with your sugar and cream with a hand or stand mixer – until well incorporated
- Add vanilla, lemon, & lemon zest to the creamed butter and sugar mix (from #2)
- Mix your dry ingredients into the butter & sugar mixture (fold slowly).
- Scoop cookies (1-2 tablespoons in size, based on how big you want them)
- Place on an already lightly greased pan about 1-2 inches apart and bake (oven temp: 375°F) for 12-18 minutes. They should be browned around the edges that’s how you know they’re done.
- Let them cool 5 minutes before enjoying.
Did you try the recipe? Tell me in the comments how you enjoyed it, or pop over to my Instagram to share your feedback. 🙂